Saturday, July 14, 2007

The Trip to Missouri!

This is our group picture. Reyna had a bloody nose so she had to hurry and put the tissue down. Daelyn was just so excited about her big jawbreaker that broke in half. And of course Ryelle wasn't even looking at the camera.
This is me and the baby. I couldn't get her to smile so I'm lucky she's even looking at the camera
This is me and Ryelle. Gramma said she never smiled for pictures so I guess I got pretty lucky. She reminded me so much of Ashie!
This is Daelyn and I. She is the funny one of the crew. As you saw in the group picture before she was so excited to get that big jaw breaker. She can't say her K's either so my name for her waas Tylee! :)
We totally had to take a picture of all the long-haired girls while we were there. We all knew Skylar was the longest but, I beat Reyna! I really didn't know that my hair was longer than hers!

1 comment:

Kylee Terry said...

Hey Kylee, my hair is almost just as long as Skylar's (the longest hair). We will have to take another picture when I get there. Love Ashie