Friday, July 13, 2007

My buds and I!!!

This is one of my best friends Riley Castro. As you know I love to pose for pictures, and so do all my friends! :) I met Riley this year, the beginning of 6th grade. She is always there for me and we do so much for eachother. I am so happy she is my friend!
These are just a couple of my friends. Jordyn Vanrij on the left and Riley Olsen on the right. When i tried to take this picture earlier Jordyn wouldn't smile because she said she hates taking pictures. I finally got her to. This is at lunch. Nothing that interesting. :)
This is Katie and I. We sure love posing for pictures. You have seen many faces of me and my friends. I have known Katie for a year. It seems like we have known eachother our whole lives. But we have so much in common. We both have May birthdays, 2 dogs, love shopping, love goofing off, and a lot more.
These are my friends, starting from the left, Mckel Woodbury, me, and Riley Olsen who I already introduced. This is at the mall where Mckel had her birthday. The bandana's on our heads stood for the team we were on. As you can see none of us were on the same team.
This is my friend Brayden Bennett and I. I met Brayden when I first moved to my new school. He was acctually the first person I sat by. He is seriously my best guy friend. I can tell him almost everything. Except girl stuff!! :)
This is My friend Brandon Mills and I. This kid is way helarious. I met Brandon at the beginning of the 6th grade year. On the last day of school Brandon was the only one out of all his friends that would take a picture with me! Thnx Brandon!! :)
This is one of my best friends Ashlyn Griffin and I. Ashlyn was my first friends at Monte Vista Elementary. We've had some tough times but she is always there with me. I love her to death and I hope she knows that. :)


No comments: