Friday, July 13, 2007

Thats me!





THIS IS ME. I just got braces in the last month or so. If you really know me, you know that I love to pose for pictures! :) My interests are playing softball, wake boarding, hanging out with friends, and texting!!!! :) Oh wait we can't forget about that awesome family of mine. Lets start with my dad. He is so cool! I know everyone says that about their dad, but this is me being very serious. He may embarrass me sometimes but he the awesomest dad. (If that's even a word [: ) Now mom. My mom does everything for me. She does my laundry, shopping, pays my cell bill (maybe that's dad?), she seriously does everything. Now those monkeys. Oh wait did i say monkeys? I meant brothers! ha ha. They are my brothers but I'm not a big fan of them. They are ok when they are they are in a good mood.

1 comment:

Chanti said...

Hey Ky! It's me Lexi! Gosh, I cant get over that when Wesley first say me, he didn't know who I was. MEAN! You tell him that too. Anywayzez love ya to death!
Lexi!