Sunday, July 15, 2007

My Teacher.


This is my favorite teacher. Her name is Mrs. Affleck. Right now she is holding her baby, Logan. The 6th grade year was my most favorite year so far. I swear we had the best class, and I will miss everyone so much. During this school year Mrs. Affleck got pregnant and we had this ok sub. Her name is Mrs. Lamerueax. Not completely sure how to spell her name but but you say it, lameroe. Everyone thought she was mean. But really she is just old. :) She is wise, but sometimes she can just go on and on about the weirdest things. While she was there we started all this weird stuff that Mrs. Affleck would never teach. It seemed like everyone was failing because of that. When Mrs. Affleck cam by a few times to pick up stuff, she brought Logan, and he looked totally different from the picture above. A few days in the school year after she came back from her leave, she brought Logan. Everyone went crazy over that curly blonde hair of his. Oh and those big, blue eyes. On the last day of school she brought him for the whole day. That was one of the best, but saddest days of my life.

No comments: