Saturday, July 28, 2007

The Fashion Show!!

This is my first outfit. I totally love the backpack and the jeans, ok i love everything! :)
Ok this fashion show i did was so fun! It was for my moms work and like the manager told me to make the crowd go wild and it was just crazy fun!
I had to do these crazy poses and i call this one supa woman! Hehe! Its funny. The backpack i am wearing, i am totally in love with it.
This is part of my crazy walk. It was kind of funny and kind of cute..:) what can i say right? My eyes are closed and my lips look stiff and stuff.
This is like my, "HEY How you doin?" kinda look. You know, everyone has one. I think..
Ya my pictures are kind of messed up and this one got kind of shrunk so it looks smaller than it really is. I call this one, "WHOOPS!" :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always thought you are a cutie!!! You look like a natural model! So cute.....love the outfits!!! :)

The Texas Terrys said...

Hey Kylee! It's Aunt Malynda, Uncle Benjamin and your newest cousin Sophie! I saw your blog on Uncle Jonny and Aunt Lorna's list and had to say hi. We just got set up on here. Our blog address is theterryfamily2004.blogspot.com our blog is private so email me at malyndacterry@juno.com and I will send you an invite to our site.